Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Creative Cardmaker: A touch of gold...

Today I have a blog post up over at Scrapbook Expo's Weekly Scrapper blog on adding a touch of gold to your cards.
I've used a few things by Papertrey Ink here, the gold die cut is cut with the Star Scribbles die in Luxe Gold Adhesive cardstock. The stamped snowflakes are from Quilted: Winter, and the Let It Snow was cut out with the Christmas Cheer dies (love these and can't get enough!).
This card literally took me just a few minutes to make. The background is a snowflake doily from Michaels. Hope you will swing by to read more about this card and see a couple other of my favorite projects using gold!
Have a creative day!
Danielle

2 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Danielle this is gorgeous. I think you have such a beautiful design style! Love this card!!! It's magic!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Design and the FUN touches of Gold and Sparkle!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)