Friday, March 13, 2015

Introducing Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe...

Today we are back to introduce another fun concept by Betsy Veldman, this one is called Sweet Shoppe and comes with a die and stamps to make this cute little candy shop! I've added it into a Clear Dome and used it as a package topper for some spring jellybeans in a Clear Card Box.
Isn't that little bike adorable? Oh my. And the awnings? Love them. I just realized when editing my photos that I stamped them wrong, I think they are supposed to line up differently. Oh, well...it looks ok, right? I don't think the recipient will notice. 

Tip: Be sure to tape the ends of the clear card box closed, so the flap doesn't open on accident and cause all your jelly beans to fall out. :)
Enjoy Jellybean gift box and topper:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Sweet Shoppe, Sweet Shoppe Sentiments
INK: Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal, True Black
PAPER: Harvest Gold pattern pack, white cardstock
DIES: Sweet Shoppe dies, Tinsel & Tags backer
OTHER: clear card box, gray ribbon- Morex, jellybeans.
______

Next is a quick card with Sweet Shoppe Sentiments stamps. I also used the leaf and round dot from the new stamp set called You've Been Framed: Oval. I wanted something to resemble little candies, and this dot from You've Been Framed: Oval reminded me of little gum balls to add around the perimeter of my card!

Added some leafy sprigs to the sign holder also...you know how sometimes you see vines growing up on a post? I tried to replicate that look. The seam binding hides where the post would be attached to something. Added lots of fun colors like you would see in a candy shop!

Something Sweet For You card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Sweet Shoppe Sentiments, You've Been Framed: Oval
INK: Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Tropical Teal, Aqua Mist, New Leaf, True Black
PAPER: white, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal pattern pack
DIES: none
OTHER: seam binding - Zipperstop, sequin - Pretty Pink Posh, enamel dots - MME.
______

Visit the the PTI team to see more with these new products! Everything new you see here will be available on March. 15 at 10pm EST. Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

So sweet! Love your colorful candy-filled card!!!

jan metcalf said...

Your Sweet Shoppe jar topper is the sweetest DT design of all!! Love the color combo on yellow, and all the little details you added to the scene!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love these!

Natalie Winterstein said...

Gorgeous! I love the bright, cheerful colors and I think your awnings look perfect! :)

Julia Aston said...

what an adorable treat topper and card!

Holly Saveur said...

Great cards!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love your colors and what terrific ideas for combining sets! :)

StephH said...

The colors you chose to create these projects makes my mouth water! (Could be the Easter candies too...I am weaning off sugar this week ;)) you Sweet Shoppe sign is so vibrant,nit is just beautiful!

TXgirl said...

I love the clear box idea, it's great! The awning mistake sounds like something I would do :) It looks perfectly fine. Love it all!

Kathy Krug said...

Love your treat box. that little scene is too cute.

María Alba Negrón said...

Hi Danielle,

Loved al your creations, the use of the little stamp as candies was very ingenious!!!!!!

Cariños,
María Alba

Kathy Mc said...

Awesome colors and designs, Danielle! Wouldn't have even noticed your awning if you didn't mention it. What recipient would complain anyway? They better not!

Nora Noll said...

These are ADORABLE!! I so didn't notice that awning. There is not a "wrong" way to stamp anything in my book. It is just a different take!! The second card is brilliant with stamping the little elements. Such a lovely gift and card!!