Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Make It Market: County Fair...

Wanted to pop in and share a sneak of the next Make It Market card kit put together by Betsy Veldman for Papertrey Ink, which will be available on August 1st! Oh my...the patterns, the stamps, the multitude of dies! The possibilities of this kit are amazing! You will absolutely fall in love with the charm in this sweet card kit. I'm sure County Fair will bring back sweet summer memories for you, like it has for me. Once again, I am enamored with Betsy's choice of contents! SO MUCH fun! 

The Make It Market kits are put together BY a card maker FOR card makers, that's what I love so much about these kits. She knows what works!

See below for all of my release projects for July. Wishing you the BEST day! :)

6 comments:

Diana K said...

Very intriguing. Love the mix of patterns and fonts.

Alena-lilavadi Savinova said...

Fantastic work!

bernii miller said...

ohhh looks so sweet and pretty :)

Wida said...

This looks delicious! Can't wait

Blessed in Colorado said...

LOve your blog, so homey! What a talent you are.

Lani said...

Gorgeous! I love working on Christmas projects in July!