Friday, December 7, 2012

countdown to christmas...

Hi there! Did you think I'd fallen off the face of the earth? I can't believe it's been so long since I posted last. My parents came for a week for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful time together - our first one together in 12 years. It was just as comfortable together as it was 12 years ago! We usually travel during the summer instead to see them, because the holidays can be daunting for travel plans. While they were still here visiting, I became sick with the flu. The flu this season is AWFUL, please get a flu shot if you haven't already!! I forgot to get mine this year. It will completely knock you down for the count for at least a week. I felt like a train ran over me, and I'm not exaggerating what-so-ever! It hurt, hurt, hurt! Then - if that wasn't enough to complete my November - my husband and I traveled to Denver, CO to check out the area for a week. We might be moving there for a job opportunity soon. Scary, but exciting at the same time! I will keep you posted! :)

I wanted to pop in and share an awesome event we've put together at Pink Paislee - an ENTIRE month of Christmas inspiration - our annual Countdown to Christmas EVENT! Each day on the Pink Paislee blog, you'll find a new and exciting project with the City Sidewalks collection! We hope you'll stop by and check it out!




















I have SO much to share with you soon, including some very fun news I will finally get to share next week - a huge project and labor of LOVE I've been working on!!  Please stop by again soon, as I will be back to creating also as the next Papertrey Ink countdown starts again in a few days!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly Saveur said...

Hi Danielle,so sorry to hear you had the flu too...I know what you mean..it has been here too..so happy that the visit from your parents was great...and really exciting a move.....look foward to see what you made!

Karen Beldon said...

Hi Danielle, I was hoping you were alright since you hadn't posted in so long...good to hear from you again! That is exciting you might be moving to Denver...I live in Denver! :) We are in Highlands Ranch which is the southwest part of Denver and love it. Keep me posted if you make the move! Can't wait to see your new creations coming soon too. ~Karen

Danielle Flanders said...

Hi Karen, We actually looked at houses in Highlands Ranch and Castle Rock! Hopefully we can meet up some day! :) Danielle

Karen Beldon said...

That would be wonderful! :) ~Karen