Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tiny Tags...

We're back with another group blog post by Papertrey Ink, this time showing projects made with the new Tiny Tags stamps and dies! Love, love, love these and I hope you will too.

Here I had fun mixing the Tiny Tags with the Postmarks set from yesterday! I backed a Melissa Frances frame with felt, then hung the little tags on the frame. I used the Postmarks paper in the background and added a bit of stamping in the background from the Postmarks stamps.
This one is similar, but a little more clean lined. I love how the tags take center stage on the simpler card!

Two of the little tags were cut and stamped in black and I attached them to the edges of my cards, wrapped them around to the inside and adhered. This way, I could string floss across my card and hang the cute little tags!

I have one more to show you...this one uses the Tiny Tags with the Angled Label die cuts and Label Basics stamps, all new this month.
As you can see, I stitched the Tiny Tags on before adhering the Label shape to the card. The Label here with the polkadots kind of reminds me of a little cork board. I am imagining little tools hanging on it for a Father's Day card! lol


Now hop on over to other ladies' blogs to see how they used the Tiny Tags!
---------------------------------

{Just a Note For You}
  • STAMPS: NEW Tiny Tags, NEW Postmarks
  • INK: Ocean Tides (blue), Pure Poppy (red), Summer Sunrise (yellow), True Black
  • PAPER: NEW Postmarks paper pack, Aqua Mist cardstock 
  • DIES: Tiny Tags
  • OTHER: Melissa Frances resin frame, twine, brown ink.
{All the Best For You}
{Friend card}

19 comments:

Noreen said...

The tiny tags are great for embellishments.. and they look perfect with your postal project.

miss vio said...

GORGEOUS! i am so excited to see the fun ways to use these tags. I'm so glad you joined the PTI team :)

Karey said...

Really cute!

Teresa said...

Love how you used the tiny tags!

Jill Norwood said...

Great cards! Such a great release this month!

Jennifer said...

LOVE those adorable tiny tags!!! (=

Sandra Korten said...

Oh I love how you used the felt behind the frame. Adorable!
Lovely cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sandra

rush said...

these cards are wonderful. thank you for sharing.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, lovely, lovely, lovely!!! These projects from you today are so colorful and with all the tiny tags, so cute! I love them! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Wendy

Unknown said...

Adorable!! I love all your creations and those tags are irresistable:)

Elaine A said...

Danielle -

Beautiful, beautiful cards! They are just awesome, love them!

Elaine Allen

BeverlyBL said...

All really cute. Thank you.

jan metcalf said...

Very cute cards! Such sweet tags!

Judy said...

Wonderful. I love the flower wreath too and hanging the tags is so cute.

Elizabeth said...

I love the tags, they are so cute! Your cards always amaze me girl!
e.

Melonie said...

Love how you used the tiny tags Dani! Gorgeous cards!!

Helen F. said...

Oh how fun these tiny tags are grouped together like charms! Beautiful cards, Danielle :o)

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards Danielle! I love the colours you combine together and these tags add a real fun touch and a sense of movement for the ones that 'dangle' ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

SugarGem said...

Wow you are my most favorite artist. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.