Thursday, October 7, 2010

Three holiday classes coming soon...

I have been hard at work...busy, busy creating 3 fun classes for my next visit to Right at Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro, Massachusetts! They have invited me to come and teach Nov. 19th and 20th, and since it's nearing the holidays, all 3 of my classes are holiday related.
The first is a jam-packed mini album made with the Holly Jolly line by My Mind's Eye, full of texture including felt, chipboard, acrylic, pockets, canvas pages and more. We'll explore many different techniques and create beautiful details and little treasures to find with every turn of the page! No need to bring your photos, you can add them in after the class if you wish. This mini book will hold a ton of photos, special trinkets and all your holiday memories.
 --------------------------------
My layout class uses the new Lost and Found - Union Square Line by My Mind's Eye that I think you will fall in love with! I've created 3 layouts focusing on some creative techniques using punches, one of my favorite things to work with right now in scrapbooking.


---------------------------------
And last but not least, for the third class, we will be creating two different beautiful, 9-10" wooden snowflakes creatively assembled with wooden spools and scrapbooking supplies. These make a beautiful home decor pair or a unique gift for the holidays.  In your kit, you'll receive the new Home for the Holidays line of papers, holiday stickers and resin flourishes by Melissa Frances (along with the spools and other supplies needed to create 2 different snowflakes). Here is a little peek:
More information on pricing and reservations can be found here on the Right At Home Scrapbooking website. The page to sign up for these classes is HERE (scroll down). I hope to see you there! If you can't make it to the classes, you can still purchase the kits. Upon checkout, please indicate you would like your kit shipped. We will provide you with a link to a private blog with directions and photos to complete the projects. If you are outside of the U.S., please contact Right at Home for shipping prices.
Thanks!
Danielle

22 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

WOW! Beautiful goodies!! I wish I lived nearby!

Tiffany Heilman said...

love that album! It is absolutely gorgeous and so inspiring.

Peggy Lee said...

oh my how beautiful both projects!!!

Whoopieda said...

wow
I like this Mini Book !! ♥

Nicole

Jocelyn said...

Oh how wonderful are these classes...I wish I could attend...I want to take all of them!!!

I have a question....are you selling kits for the classes...would it be possible to purchase the kits?

Have a great one!!

LollyChops said...

I love them all! I wish I could come take a class with you!!!!

HUGS!

jen said...

Sounds like so much fun! Too bad you're on the other side of the country!!!
I LOVE the way you've used your punches on that lo- so imaginative!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Hi Jocelyn!
Yes, go here to this link:

http://rightathome.typepad.com/signupclassescropskits/page/2/

When you checkout, you can indicate there whether you want to come to the class or have your kits shipped!

Thanks! :)
Danielle

Kay said...

OH my!!! These are amazing! I like your creative use of punches on your layout. Really, really cool!! It would be a huge treat to participate in one of your classes!!!
♥♥ Kay

Gloria said...

Oh wow, thses are just stunning!!! I´m a huge fan of your work and wished I didn´t live soo far (south america) to take one of your classes..I would love to get the kits though, I´ll check it out. Thanks for being an inspiration to many of us!!

Suzanne said...

Your work simply is stunning! I love all your special details.
Fabulous projects!!!

Anonymous said...

What spectular classes Dani !! Love the Lo with the different punches !!

Terry and Danella said...

YoU, girl, are sO very talented! I'm always impressed with everything you do, aNd with how sweet you are! thanks for sharing! sUre wish we could be friends!

Shirley said...

It would be so awesome to take a class from you! Beautiful projects!

Ines said...

Just lovely. Thanks for sharing. ines

rkokes said...

Wow! Amazing projects-so beautiful!

Lara Hodges said...

Danielle;
I LOVE your kits!!!
Do the kits come with instructions (for those of us can't attend the class)???

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww.. these are so amazing Dani!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration over and over again!!! XOXO from The Netherlands!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle! I'm totally excited to find ya! Another shabby-chic girl! :) That's my *fave* style too. Would love to drop by your blog often, and if you have time, do visit me at www.violamahr.typepad.com, would be wonderful to have you there!

Davinie Fiero said...

I have to have one of the snowflake kits!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I'm a new follower who is now stalking you and nursing a serious scrap crush:):) Found you thru Moxie fab land and LOVEEEEEEE your style and projects!!

Tracy Raymond said...

What great inspiration Danielle! Love the snowflake - really unique!