Tuesday, June 22, 2010

backgrounds for your cards...

Hey all, I'm back with a little idea/use for your Bayberry Cottage Clear Stamps by Pink Paislee. I used the large stamp from the set as a frame on the background of my cards. It's the perfect size to make cards with!

I wanted to show you how different it can look when stamping it in different colors.
I used a green ink (Old Olive) on the "I Believe in You" card and pink ink (Pretty in Pink) on the butterfly card. Both are Stampin' Up! inks. The red floral rub ons, the die cut and the papers are all from the 365 Degrees collection.




I just used my little Martha Stewart butterfly punch with some 365 Degrees papers by Pink Paislee on this card. Found some scraps lying around - they made a quick addition to my cards! I layered the light butterfly with a red butterfly underneath to make it pop out more. The little pearls fit nicely in the stamped swirls!

Wouldn't these make a lovely set of cards for someone special? Or you could stamp a bunch of these big frames on a layout in different colors and fill them with interesting embellishments!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm working on the next Jenni Bowlin kit right now, some guest design work, and a few more goodies! Taylor finally gets out of school this week and we are preparing for our vacation to go home and see my family. Lots going on!!

See you soon. XO
Danielle

12 comments:

Mandy said...

just stunning...great litte ideas...xxx

Evgenia Petzer said...

so attractive!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love the stamps!

Jaime Warren said...

LOVE these cards and the way you used those stamps girl!!!

Keshet said...

Love how you used the stamps here

BethW said...

Love them. I hadn't bought these stamps but just checked and found a place to order them. Thanks for such wonderful inspiration.

Melonie said...

Oh Dani I know you must be THRILLED about going home. YOu have mentioned how much you miss your family so many times on your blog and I am SOOOOOO happy for you that you will get to spend some time with them:)
We are heading up by you for a week in July!!
Love the cards!! Hope you and the girls have a fantastic summer.

Mommy and Me said...

Super pretty cards as always!
Chelsea
http://mommyandmeblog.blogspot.com

Kay said...

Gorgeous stamping!! Wow!! I love these so much! And those buttons are delicious!!! Amazing creations, Danielle!! ♥♥ Kay

Shirley said...

Beautiful stamping and love the cards!

Jody said...

You are truly amazing! :)

Nicole said...

gorgeous cards Dani

thanks for the inspiration

xx