Thursday, January 21, 2010

Artisan Albums

Pink Paislee has also come out with new Artisan Albums!

These albums c
ome in 4 styles:
  • 4×8 Natural - This one works perfectly with our new press on backgrounds. Of course since it is totally natural canvas without any print that also means you can paint it, ink it, and embellish it to your hearts content! MSRP $6.99
  • 6×6 Blue - This album is printed with the same gorgeous teal / blue color that is featured in our Bayberry Cottage collection. MSRP $7.99
  • 8×8 Orange - This album is not as orange as in looks in this photo I promise. It is printed with the same orange that is featured in our 365 degrees collection. MSRP $8.99
  • 6×12 Black - This album is a very fun distressed black pattern on canvas. MSRP $9.99

All of our albums include a canvas wrapped album on the outside with chipboard pages on the inside. Each album has a binder clip mechanism on the inside so you can add more pages and dimension. You can use these albums as vertical or horizontal. Totally up to you!

Here is a little preview of one of the albums I created with these Artisan albums!

You can win one of these canvas albums! Just stop by the Pink Paislee blog here!

Stay tuned, as I have a lot of Tattered Angels and Melissa Frances projects to share with you next! I have the A-OK, so I'm ready to show you what I've been up to!

Danielle

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

These are so ADORABLE! LOVE what you have done with it...and I absolutely LOVE houndstooth!
xo
Loves,
K

Frances said...

Those are so neat! I think you are the queen of the mini. You inspire me to give it a good old fashioned try!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!! Love your design style!! Hugs!!! Lisa

Anonymous said...

OMG!! My brain and pocketbook are going to be on overload lol!!!! Beautiful mini!!

Kay said...

Wow! Pink Paislee has thought of everything! These albums are beautiful and I like that there are several different sizes. Your preview is spectacular! ♥♥ Kay

Suzy Girl said...

drooooool!