Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cardalicious #31...

I've been such a bad Cardalicious team member lately and have been forgetting to get my cards in! I feel terrible. But I did manage to make one this week. The challenge this week is to "create a thank you card using red, black and flowers."

I used Pink Paislee's Amber Road line. The tree is a rub on from the collection, and then I added an Amber Road clear border sticker on the bottom, red Expressions alphas and some Winsome sticker letters. I'm not sure who makes the ribbon..I've had it in my stash for awhile and purchased it one day when I went on a bus trip to a few scrapbook stores out-of-state.

Thanks for stopping by, have a good one!

17 comments:

DeeDee said...

Another perfect creation! Love it.

Liz said...

so adorable

Tammie said...

Love the stacked chipboard letters...so pretty.

Scrappycath said...

Love the ribbon wrapped over the card edge.

Erin said...

Love your take on this challenge. I am a lurker here on your blog. Just want to say thanks for all of the great inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card!!!I try to do challenges...but its hit and miss....I get so busy :-(. I wish I could stay home and craft all day.

Elizabeth said...

I love your cards, all of them! They always pop off the page and just catch your eye! You've taken this collection from PP and seriously made it your own with everything you've done with it girl! I love this card!

Have a great day!
e.

Babydoll said...

Well worth the wait!! This is a great card.

bethany said...

gorgeous card Danielle!!

Regina Easter said...

Hey girl how are you...I see that you are still whipping out those awesome projects...have a wonderful thanksgiving..hugs

Tessa Ann* said...

Hi Danielle!

I love your card! It's so pretty. You always know how to pull so many lovely details together in such a cohesive way. Just beautiful. I was a bad DT member this week, I totally spaced getting my card to Janelle :(

Thanks for your compliments to my Farm buttons :)

Have a fabulous day!
Tessa Ann*

Lisa Dorsey said...

That card is gorgeous Danielle! Love how you did the sentiment and the rub-ons along the bottom.

Andrea Amu said...

Beautiful, as with all the other Amber Road creations you've done!

Melonie said...

Beautiful!

Staci Taylor said...

this is SO gorgeous! ahhh, i love those chip letters!

Kay said...

This is gorgeous and those chipboard letters are delicious!!! I love how you layered them! Did you put some of them on pop dots? And that ribbon is beautiful. Love all those colors together! ♥♥ Kay

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love how you layered the chip alpha.