Monday, October 6, 2008

We have a winner! =)

Thank you to all who left comments, I really appreciate each and every one of them! I hope you had some me time this weekend to create a few cards for WCMD! I randomly chose a winner for the copy of the magazine:

Amy Leigh. said...

Hi! I just picked up some Pink Paisley papers, and the card pattern is a great way to dig in. Thanks for sharing it with us.

October 4, 2008 2:22 PM

Congratulations, Amy Leigh! Please e-mail me your mailing address to dflanders71@hotmail.com and I'll get your copy of the Paper Crafts issue right out to you!

______________

As you might know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Melissa Frances has fought a battle with Breast Cancer and is now cancer free! She created a paper line called Thankful, and chose to donate a portion of the proceeds to breastcancer.org. All month long, we are going to have tons of inspiration and projects for you on the Melissa Frances blog, so stop by and check it out! Lots of giveaways too, so keep checking back! www.melissafrances.typepad.com

Hugs, Danielle

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a nice surprise this morning! Thanks Danielle. Your work is truly lovely.

cornellgj said...

I've been a follower of your work for quite some time so it's an honor to be on the Cardalicious team with you! Congrats! :)

Jill