Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Saturday!

This is just a little layout for fun of my 2 girls..I love seeing them grow closer and closer the older they get and wanted to get it down on paper! I shot a bunch of cute pics of them in the leaves one day!


And a cute lil card with a fun embossing technique on chipboard that I've been meaning to try. I laid the chipboard star on a paper plate and covered with a metal embossing stencil. Then added dimensional paint over the stencil and smoothed out with an old credit card, lifted the stencil off carefully and let dry. Then you can paint it, ink it, whatever you like! I really love the dimension it gives! Have a fun scrappy weekend! ~Danielle~

6 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

Your layout is gorgeous! So many pretty details to ooh and aah over. Your card rocks! The embossing is awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!
Rae

cheryl mezzetti said...

Love your layout and the cards are gorgeous!
Congrats on the new SIWL dt position
:)

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Hi Dani!!! Everything looks amazing! You're so crafty!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty layout... I love your lace heart, and those photos of your girls are so precious! Gorgeous work girl!!

Simply Shaz said...

wow!!! What a absolutely gorgeous layout!! ITs Fab...Love it :)

Anabelle O'Malley said...

LOVE that layout. The heart is just awesome!!!