Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by a few ladies recently! Here are 7 "quirky" facts about me:

1. I have to drink a Mountain Dew in the morning to wake myself up! I don't like the taste or smell of coffee.
2. I love reality TV... garbage shows, I know!
3. Love sweets! Just a little bit each day will fix me.
4. I'm a home body. Love to stay home and have time to myself.
5. Hate cooking with a passion, but love to clean. Am obsessed with having a neat, clean house. It drives me absolutely crazy to have toys/things all over. I make my bed every day.
6. My favorite color is red. I love lots of color, but my house does not show it! It's mostly neutral colors. Even my van is tan. ha
7. I don't like being cold and would love to live somewhere that is warm all the time when I "grow up". ha

I know, I'm somewhat boring! ha If you'd like to share 7 facts about you, please do and link it here so I can read about you! Happy Sunday ~Danielle~

1 comment:

Melonie said...

OMG Dani we could be Sisters! With the exception of #6 these could all be my answers. Seriously it's kind of freaky!