Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Proud to be American..


Just a lil layout.. been having a dry spell with layouts lately, so no laughing! ha Design team work for IMCK here.

This is my family on July 3rd this year. We went to listen to 3 bands play outdoors and watch the fireworks. It was Kati's first year seeing the "pop-pops" as she calls them. She was scared at first but then kept saying, "See, see?" and pointing to the lights in the sky. Taylor enjoyed the Bouncy Bounce and some yummy nachos. They were handing out these silly 3D glasses all night, so we ended up with a million pair! The kiddos had fun collecting them.

Wish I could have fit all my fun photos from the night on here! Well, gotta get to bed, it's getting late here. Nite-nite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this layout, you just feel the red, white & blue!

You've been nominated by me, on my blog today, to be a Rockin' Blogger Girl! Now you need to nominate your 5 favorite blogger girls!

Have a great day!
danni