Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fun with Junkitz!

Dannie over at InspireMeCardKits.com has put together a neat kit for June! Did you know she is based in my home town? (which I miss dearly!) Here are a few cards I made for the design team this month...am loving the Junkitz paper and stuff! Not usually a color combo I would normally use, but I love a challenge! I have one more to post, but have to wait til the morn to get a picture of it. Thanks for visiting me and have a good night, ya'll!

(Happy Birthday hat card is out for pub: Cards, Dec. 07 issue)

(Thank You pocket card is out for pub: Paper Trends, Dec. 07 issue)







7 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

Gorgeous as always Danielle!

Debbie said...

Wow, Danielle! Those are beautiful!

Amy W. said...

love all the little detail in your creations Dani! :)

Scrapworthy said...

Wow! you've been busy! Your cards are so pretty!

becca said...

Dani your stuff is just stunning! I really enjoy your style. Great cards. I am sighing....

Regina Easter said...

AWWWWWWW WHAT CAN I SAY JUST BEAUTIFUL GIRL regina

Patty Tanúz said...

wowowowowow all your works (cards, layouts, etc) are very very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I like ea lot all!!!!!!! congratulations and kisses from México City!!! :-)